Thursday, August 19, 2010

Random August Pics

 I know, I know...what a slacker right.  My defense is simple, i don't have internet at home and using just my blackberry is a pain in the butt so blogging only happens every few months.  Besides this is my blog/scrapbook (at least as close as it'll get to one) so when it happens is when it happens. so over the next few posts I'll be updating from back in July and currently.  Assuming my attention can last that long. :)

A couple of weekends ago we were able to go Brandon's family reunion, I didn't take a lot of pictures of everyone but I did get a few of Jayden (of course) and Brandon.

However this year a new tradition has begun.  I don't know if many of you will know or understand the massive post outbreak on the hubby's facebook  about a simple comment about pie.  Simple comment led to Zombie infestations, to zombie pies and leading us to a feast of pies at the reunion ( post count was well over 100, crazy batty's).  Batty family is exactly what their name implies :) Sadly didn't get any pics of the amount of pies but i think we had around 12 or so pies.  I'm sure years to come that number will definitely grow.
Great-Grandpa Batty enjoying his pie right out of the tin...smart man.
The pies waiting for the onslaught.
Mmmmmmmm...pie
 

Such a Daddy's boy
Add caption
Cheesing it up
Needles to say the grass was tall.


I do have to add in the awesomeness of Jaydens attempt at catching a chicken. He starting to not to be so scared of them ugly birds

No comments:

Post a Comment