Thursday, July 9, 2009

4th Of July weekend

For the 4th, my family and us headed first down to the parade, which amazingly Jayden seemed to really enjoy. None of the sirens scared him, he would just stare at everything, it was rather funny, he really hardly moved. It was pretty fun, really long parade but I was just glad Jayden was enjoyed it.


We tried to keep as much sun off of him as possible since i forgot to take his sun tan lotion..oops


Hanging out with Grandpa, Jayden has this thing with beards and mustaches, he will pull and, yes he does pull out the hair, ask his daddy. :)


He was not only amazed with the parade but with so many people around he just couldn't' keep up with all the staring he thought he needed to do.


Hanging out with Grandma, and two of my brothers Jason and Tyler watching the parade


One of my other brothers, Mykel on the left, and pretty sure this is when Jayden was trying to get the the licorice my mom was holding. Either way good times.


Pretty sure he was the smartest of us all, he chilled in the back of the car out of the sun. I call it a party pooper, whats a parade without a sunburn. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment